One of my favourite food is Pancakes and I always feel it is so hard to find actually nice gluten free pancakes.
I have been trying to make the perfect gluten free pancakes and I think I’ve got it!
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of salt
- 120 grams of gluten free plain flour ( I find doves the best)
- 130ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 teaspoons of melted butter (makes it easier to mix)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (to sweeten them up)
- Butter for the pan
- Maple syrup
- Goji berries
- Greek yoghurt
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk everything together. (sift flour if you can be bothered, this is my quick and easy recipe so I just throw everything in)
- Heat up the pan with a bit of butter.
- I would roughly put 3 tablespoons of batter into the pan to make the perfect sized pancake.
- Leave to cook for roughly 30 seconds then check the colour of the first side til its golden then flip over to the other side. I think 30 seconds each side with this size of pancake cooks it well.
- Make up as much as the batter does. It roughly does around 8 which if you love pancakes like me they only do me but will do a couple of people if not.
- Decorate with all your pretty toppings and voilà.
The perfect Gluten free Pancakes!
I hope you enjoy!
Send me some pictures if you try it out!
Love Frans Travels x